Wednesday 10 July 2013

Open the flood gates to your heart for the holy ghost to enter!!

Hello,


Hope all of you are doing well, and that things are going well for most of you.. Things are picking up well for me with studying finally!! YAY! But other than that family life is fun also visiting my sister, it's been fun and her boyfriend Adam (such a funny guy, but crazy in a good way ha-ha)..

I have found that if things also get tough in times of need you can go to a local wildlife rescue group or reptile group and volunteer there and I find that works really well. I enjoy being around reptiles, I love snakes, Meerkats, Iguanas, and surprisingly tarantulas, stick insects and giant African land snails.. whoop!

I feel so lucky lately with how things are going in life and I know that sounds cheesy but to me its the best place to be in life rather than not being happy.. With the help of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ the best thing that you can do is open your own personal floodgates to your heart to let the Holy Ghost in so that he can do his work that he is here for :)..

The thing that I have learnt to love about the Holy Ghost is that he reveals the truth of scriptures unto our hearts and that for me is one of the greatest gifts we can have from our father in heaven and knowing that we can pray to him and ask for help when we need it and when we feel that we want to learn more about Christ's life and atonement that he did for us..

I am so thankful in 2011 that I felt the way that I did, because if I didn't listen to that warming cuddling feeling around me at the time I would most likely be covered in piercings / tattoos and be off the rails (which isn't fun at all) so I am thankful for the missionaries on-line Elder Ryan Tucker and Zayne Callahan.. I do consider them friends even though we've never met they're my friends and I thank them.

Then there is Lorenzo Giusti and Rory Polo, I am thankful for them putting up with me, because I know that in some ways I was kind of stubborn.. Which is typical of me in a lot of ways,  but after putting in the hard work to listen and understand how important it is to have the gospel in my life, its AMAZING..
So thank you !!

Then on the 14 January 2012 I made the decision with the Elders to get baptized and that's one decision that I will NEVER regret doing!!

AMEN..


No comments:

Post a Comment