Tuesday 30 July 2013

Receiving Revelation through the light of Christ

Hey Ho,

Last one for a while, I feel that I should write something again today. I was watching some videos about the light of Christ and Receiving Revelation from the Holy Ghost and some of the things that Elder Bednar said in them are really touching so I am going to share some things that directly stood out to me..

1. Power of the Holy Ghost : he reminds us to read our scriptures, keeps us calm and lets us know he is with us, to ask him to feel his spirit you must ask and pray to heavenly father to be able to do that. Talk to the lord on your knees, he answers through the scriptures (which I know for sure is true!) he decides when we should have revelation on the things that we have studied or feel that we want to know the revelation of its truth.

2. Patterns of Light - (this was one of my favourite ones today) light can over rule darkness, darkness can never over rule light, Jesus Christ is the light of the world, A light that is endless, that can never be darkened!  An illumination of all aspects our lives, follow the light that Christ gives us!

3. The light of Christ - Influence of God that pulls us to do the righteous things in our lives, follow the Gospel ordinances, be obedient to the Lords commandments, Influence to be good and to do good.


These are just some of the things that I felt I should share with you, because it is amazing to listen to the Quorum of the twelve apostles speaking and know how much Christ has given them a light in their lives and
how they have followed it and have gained so much blessings from doing so.

I testify to you that the Holy Ghost does work in mysterious and wonderful ways that we may or may not know of, but when we do know of it, listen to it don't ignore what he is trying to tell you! Just follow and I promise you now that you won't be let down by your Heavenly Father or your Savior Jesus Christ!!

I say these things humbly in the name of Jesus Christ.Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment