Sunday 7 July 2013

The Love Of My Savior Jesus Christ - the long and winding road of trials in life he gives us!!

Hello,

how has everyone been? 

It has been a while since my last post and for that I do apologise for not continuing it. It has been very stressful over the last couples months for me and my family, but today I at church I have finally (thank the missionaries and our father in heaven) learnt how true prayer can be and how important it is to communicate to our heavenly father whenever we are feeling upset, discouraged or stranded and don't know what to do with our-selves. 

For me the last two nights have been especially hard with things that I cannot put on here or say, but what I can say is that it has been quite emotional and hard to understand why these things have happened to me and my family, for me it is a trial of my loyalty to my father in heaven and to my family and I now know that we must find the strength in ourselves to forgive and forget.

The trial that I have had this past week is weakness and vulnerability for me. But today at church I went with some questions and I have found my answers that I was looking for. To know that I have been praying not for me but for my family also and other people has helped me come to realise that no matter what trial it is, our father in  heaven is there for us whenever we need him and I have needed him today, yesterday and the day before and he has been there for me..

I haven't read/studied the scriptures or anything but I have been praying harder and more intently. And today I got to teach my class in primary and I really enjoyed it, I didn't have a lesson planned for anything but heavenly father and my savior were there for me today when I needed him most in my life. 


I know that this church is true, that our savior, God's only begotten son does live on, and that he does answer our prayers of help or forgiveness, and I testify that these things are true..

I ask one thing of you for those who do read my posts and who do enjoy them please try and remember the love of the saviour and how he can help you in time of troubles..

Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment