Monday 29 July 2013

The Truthfulness of The Book Of Mormon

 How the Book Of Mormon Changed my life!! 


Hello it's me again!

another new blog I know second one today. And this one means quite a lot to me actually, because it's about the Book Of Mormon and how important it is in my life. 

When I first started to read the Book Of Mormon it was quite hard to understand because in some ways I found it hard to understand what everything meant. But after a couple of weeks I finally got the hang of reading it properly and how well it can change your life from being boring to being happy and joyful from reading what the older prophets like Nephi, Alma, Ether, Mormon, Moroni said and how important it was for them to obey the Lord their God. 

Just reading how many trials and tribulations they actually went through to get to where they were is amazing to me. The fact that they were able to have so much faith in God and he was able to help them with the things that they need to do. 

Here is a scripture that I found earlier in 


1 Nephi 1:19 - 20 - And it came to pass that the Lord spake unto me, saying; blessed art thou, Nephi, because of thy faith, for thou hast sought me diligently, with lowliness of heart. 
And inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments, ye shall prosper, and shall be led to a land of per, and shall be led to a land of promise; yea, even a land which I have prepared for you; yea, a land which is choice above all other lands!!

These verse's are so truthful and powerful that anyone who is just starting out in the Book Of Mormon for the first time should pray and ask Heavenly Father if they are true and that if Nephi and his family was lead to the promised land that they were promised by the Lord their God. 

When I first met Elder Polo and Elder Giusti it was quite nerve racking for me to actually go into the Gospel Principles class and start officially learning about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and how important everything is in this life that our father in heaven has given us! 

And one of the best promises that God says to us is that we can have eternal life as long as we keep our promise to him (baptismal covenants) that if we obey the commandments he has given us to protect us and be obedient to the Gospel Ordinances we can have that after we die and return to him. 

One question that I ask you who do read this post is : What have you prayed to Heavenly Father about when you needed an answer to a question you needed? 

and how have you found that heavenly father has helped you when you have found things hard in life and needed to turn to him for help?


I am thankful for the Book Of Mormon, and how it has helped me realise without it in my life, I wouldn't be the person that I am now.. And I can tell you that the blessings that you receive from the Gospel are true and that the Holy Ghost will testify of it to you once you have prayed about it!! 

I am thankful for the first missionaries that I met and they are Rory Polo and Lorenzo Giusti. Without the lessons from them and the support they gave to me I wouldn't be here without it, so THANK YOU GUYS, YOUR AWESOME!!

I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment